Footprints Allows You To Track Any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (With Permission)
Want to keep an eye on your worker? Or you want to know where your kids are ? Well there’s an iOS app for this now, you can track any iPhone,iPod Touch and iPad using Footprints. It’s available for for both iPhone and iPad, when installed Footprints allows your other friends on Footprints to see where you are.
Oh Wait! Don’t go all negative, and start privacy “mumbo jambo” talks here, this whole app is password protected. And good thing is each tracker needs to be authorized by the trackee before all that spying or tracking could be done. Now you must be thinking How useful is this app? Well TechCruch and RedmondPie explained some positive (and a good ones) uses of this app.
- If you’re a parent that likes to know just where your kids are at all times, install Footprints on their iPhone. Now you know where they are, how fast they are travelling and it’s all in real-time.
- Run a business that has people out in the field? Footprints can show you where they are, and whether they’re working on that job they claim to be working on or whether they’re sat at home watching Glee.
Some features of this app are:
- Tracks movement throughout the day and logs waypoints without user intervention.
- Lets you share your tracked waypoints
- Parental control feature allows for sharing locations at all times, without a disabling option.
- Share your current location manually at any time
Footprints is Free for 60 day trial period, but after that they’ve good some good packages like:
- 3-months for $0.99
- 12-months for $2.99
- 24-months for $4.99
Go ahead try this app!